MODELING YOUR FUTURE
By Tampa modeling portfolio photographer and modeling expert C. A. Passinault
a TAMPA BAY MODELING project
Modeling Your Future: Free modeling resource for aspiring and professional models. The best value in career tools for models.
The future of the modeling industry begins here in Tampa Bay. A new generation of professional models now call the shots, and manage their own careers.
Tampa Modeling Portfolio Photography
The best value in effective career tools for Tampa models. Model testing. Modeling portfolio photography. Modeling composite cards. Headshots.
1. Read the free information on the Tampa Bay Modeling, Independent Modeling, Florida Modeling Career, and Advanced Model web sites, which are affiliated, before doing anything. Avoid modeling schools, too; they are not worth it. We are the only modeling school that you will ever need, and we are free!
2. Never buy anything from anyone advertising modeling jobs. Never buy services from anyone who has to lie to you or trick you, as that is a scam, and it’s fraud.
Never buy services from a modeling agency, or from anyone who they refer
you to; agencies are not allowed to profit from services sold to models,
and you can never be sure if they are doing this. To be sure, invest in
your portfolio and comps before going to any agency!
5. No experience necessary? Don’t believe it! No fashion show or modeling job is going to book inexperienced models. If you are an experienced model who already has a modeling portfolio and composite cards, you also do not need to buy anything to be considered for a modeling job. We have NEVER seen any modeling job advertised on the radio, or in the paper, turn out to be legitimate. Every single one that we checked out was a scam baiting people into buying overpriced services with the promise of a job offer which could not be verified. If they drop big names, call those companies to verify if it’s true!
6. Invest in your career. You are going to need a modeling portfolio and composite cards before you can book modeling jobs, and this is true even if you choose to let a modeling agency work for you and find you jobs. Get your modeling portfolio before going to any agency to avoid scams! You get what you pay for, and starting a modeling career is not free. You will not be able to compete against professional models who have better career tools.
7. Wedding photographers will not be able to give you the modeling portfolio that you need, as they do photography for a consumer market, and not educated, professional clientele. You need to find a reputable professional photographer, or photography company, which specializes in modeling and talent photography, and which can demonstrate their expertise with their portfolio. Invest in services from someone who is honest about what they do, too, and not someone who has to trick you by advertising modeling jobs.
8. Sexy is dangerous. Avoid nude, boudoir, and glamour photography in your modeling portfolio. It will limit your marketability. Avoid photographers who try to convince you to pose provocatively, or sexy, as those pictures can be taken out of context, and can undermine your modeling career. Photographers who insist on this either do not know what they are doing, or do not have your best interests in mind. Don’t be exploited.
9. If you have self esteem issues or feel that you need to become a model in order to validate your self-worth and beauty, don’t even think about modeling. Modeling is not a substitute for therapy, and it is a profession where you have to know who you are, and know what you are doing, in order to succeed. It’s a career, and not as glamourous as most might think.
10. If you are under 21, get your parents involved with your modeling aspirations. If you are under 18, avoid modeling in provocative poses, bikinis, lingerie, and other inappropriate apparel. Don’t be exploited, regardless of what it pays. Pictures are forever, and once taken, you have no control over them!
are not a modeling and talent agency. We are better. We enable the model
to manage, and to market, their own careers. We help to put the power
of the next modeling industry where it belongs, in the hands of the professional
ABOUT - TERMS - NEWS - OPINION - RATES - FEATURES - MODELING CAREER RISKS - TAMPA MODELING SCAMS - RISK ANALYSIS SYSTEM - TAMPA BAY MODELS - TAMPA MODELING JOBS - MODELING RESOURCES - TAMPA BAY - CONTACT - TAMPA MODELING BLOG - TAMPA MODELING SERVICES
Raptor Class Web Site by Eos MediaArts, a Passinault.Com company. Raptor Class 0001, commissioned 011806.0800 hrs. Raptor 3 Variant of Raptor Class.
Web Site Design and photography by Aurora PhotoArts Tampa Bay Photography and Design. Tampa Bay Events by upcoming Passinault event planning and stage production companies (as of 12/27/16, those businesses are coming along, well). Word to Ya.
Tampa Bay Modeling Web Site Launched 10/18/04. Redeployed as a 3rd Generation Raptor Class site on 01/18/06. Raptor 2 upgrade applied 09/07/07. Upgraded to Raptor 3 variant on 12/16/07.
05/02/12 - 01/13/13 - 07/24/13/2023 - 01/24/14/0824 - 01/01/15/0905 - 01/28/15/0945 - 01/03/16/1844 - 01/03/16/1852 - 09/02/16/0445 - 12/27/16/0339
© Copyright 2004-2017 Tampa Bay Modeling. All rights reserved